What would you do...?

  • Nan Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dear Friends:

      I have posted in the precent past under a different email
      address, hawthorne@.... You may recall that I am a
      freelance writer doing a couple different series of articles
      on various aspects of vision impairment and careers. I've
      taken a special email address for this purpose,
      blindwriter@....

      This time around I want your quick and honest response to
      these questions:

      Let's say you wanted to or had to find a volunteer project
      to get involved in.

      1. What type of volunteer work do you think you'd find?

      2. What could you do to find it?

      Anything else you want to say about finding a volunteer
      project will be helpful too. You can write directly to me
      at blindwriter@... or post to this list. I'm asking
      the question on several lists.

      When you do write, please let me know if I may use your
      first name and where you live if I quote what you say in the
      article.

      Thanks a million!

      Nan Hawthorne
      Shoreline, Washington State