Re: [magnifiers] Fonts?

  • keates william
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 3:35 AM
      I note your points about fonts and I do not use
      internet explorer, even though my mouse allows me to
      zoom their fonts, but only withing their prescribed
      range of smallest to largest, with their larges on my
      monitor circa (we have no way, unlike netscape) of
      knowing) say 20 point< Anyone know how U can have any
      size font. ie I often use 48 or 72 in Netscape.
      Similarly it is generally best for arial type non
      serif fonts to be of most advantage to most visually
      impaired. Again, as your comments, any way to ensure
      we can use these. Despite Zoomtext and the like, the
      nature of the internet web page is such that, even
      though at smaller font size we cannot read, we may be
      able to make some sense of the "map" so we can quickly
      go to where we want and then increase font, enlarge
      etc., I must say for me Opera is the only browser with
      a built in soom of sufficient utility : Can we
      pressure Netscape and Mocrosoft for same?

      Bill keates

      http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm

      http://im.yahoo.com/