Protalk and Provision version 5 release delay

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
      Subj: Fwd: Protalk and Provision version 5 release delay

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
        Do you have an E-mail address or web address for these folks?

        Rob

        Robin Stemple, Executive Director
        Somerset County Blind Center

        748 S. Center Ave.
        Somerset, PA 15501

        814-445-1310 Fax: 814-444-1385 Toll-Free: 877-368-9475
        rob@...
[...]

        Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer
        at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8vOslB/TM