Fred Bean/MAB/Reg06/SSSS is out of the office.

  • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 3, 2003
      I will be out of the office starting 08/02/2003 and will not return until
      08/18/2003.

    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 18, 2004
        I will be out of the office starting 01/17/2004 and will not return until
        01/25/2004.

      • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 14, 2004
          I will be out of the office starting 07/31/2004 and will not return until
          08/16/2004.

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 14, 2004
            On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:00:35 -0400, fbean@... wrote:

            >I will be out of the office starting 07/31/2004 and will not return until
            >08/16/2004.
            >
            >I will respond to your message when I return.

            Oh lovely... we get to see this message any time everyone sends a
            message to the list now.. :(

            -Paul.
          • Justin R
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 15, 2004
              They shouldn't really send these holiday/vacation messages to the list.
              they should set their membership to "no mail" before the holiday, that cures
              the problem then. i think anyway. Some people need to fiddle with the OE
              set up before they go away on holiday.

              JUstin
              > >I will be out of the office starting 07/31/2004 and will not return
              until
              > >08/16/2004.
              > >
              > >I will respond to your message when I return.
              >
              > Oh lovely... we get to see this message any time everyone sends a
              > message to the list now.. :(
              >

              > -Paul.

            • Paul
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 15, 2004
                Amen, Justin! :)

                On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:13:02 +0100, "Justin R" <mypc128@...>
                wrote:

                >They shouldn't really send these holiday/vacation messages to the list.
                >they should set their membership to "no mail" before the holiday, that cures
                >the problem then. i think anyway. Some people need to fiddle with the OE
                >set up before they go away on holiday.
                >
                >JUstin

                -Paul.
              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 27, 2004
                  I will be out of the office starting 11/24/2004 and will not return until
                  11/29/2004.

                • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 11, 2004
                    I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2004 and will not return until
                    12/31/2004.

                    I will be out of the office from December 8, 2004 for an undetermined
                    period of time. I will reply to all e-mails upon my return.
                  • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 31, 2005
                      I will be out of the office starting 01/31/2005 and will not return until
                      02/08/2005.

                      I will be out of the office from Monday January 31 and returning Tuesday
                      February 8.
                    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jul 11, 2005
                        I will be out of the office starting 07/09/2005 and will not return until
                        07/14/2005.

                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 17, 2005
                          I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2005 and will not return until
                          08/29/2005.

                          Message 12 of 27 , Apr 27, 2006
                            I will be out of the office starting 04/14/2006 and will not return until
                            05/08/2006.

                            I will be out of the office from 04/14/2006 and returning 05/08/2006
                          • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 21, 2008
                              I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2008 and will not return until
                              01/28/2008.
                            • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 9, 2008
                                I will be out of the office starting 07/05/2008 and will not return until
                                07/10/2008.
                              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 18, 2008
                                  I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2008 and will not return until
                                  09/02/2008.
                                • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jan 28, 2009
                                    I will be out of the office starting 01/28/2009 and will not return until
                                    02/08/2009.
                                  • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jul 3, 2009
                                      I will be out of the office starting 07/03/2009 and will not return until
                                      07/09/2009.
                                    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Feb 3, 2010
                                        Je serai absent(e) à partir du 01/28/2010 de retour le 02/07/2010.

                                      • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Aug 23, 2010
                                          I will be out of the office starting 08/14/2010 and will not return until
                                          08/30/2010.

                                        • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                          Message 20 of 27 , May 4 1:00 AM
                                            I will be out of the office starting 04/29/2011 and will not return until
                                            05/06/2011.

                                          • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                            Message 21 of 27 , May 20 7:01 AM
                                              I will be out of the office starting 05/13/2011 and will not return until
                                              05/24/2011.

                                            • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jul 6, 2011
                                                I will be out of the office starting 06/30/2011 and will not return until
                                                07/07/2011.

                                              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Aug 24, 2011
                                                  I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2011 and will not return until
                                                  08/29/2011.

                                                • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Dec 27, 2011
                                                    I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2011 and will not return until
                                                    01/03/2012.

                                                  • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Feb 14, 2012
                                                      I will be out of the office starting 02/10/2012 and will not return until
                                                      02/20/2012.

                                                    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Aug 26, 2012
                                                        I will be out of the office starting 08/13/2012 and will not return until
                                                        08/27/2012.

                                                      • fbean@...
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Jan 29, 2013
                                                          I will be out of the office starting 01/25/2013 and will not return until
                                                          02/04/2013.