[magnifiers] New program for the visually impaired: ZoomTools

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2000
      Dear list members,

      I received the message below from Dave Eisler during the list was locked.
      I downloaded the screen magnifier utility as described below by Dave and
      can say I think this is one of the better shareware utilities, cause the
      magnifier magnifies under itself. It is only a pitty that the magnification
      turns of if you click the mouse so you can only use it as a reading tool. I
      hope Dave shall improve in the future.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven