Re: [magnifiers] Zoomtext 8

  • Barbara McGinnis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2003
      I think the best new feature in ZoomText 8 is the application reader. It works
      quite well with an individual with some usable vision. Until application
      reader in ZoomText 8, some individuals could not access the Internet because
      they could not handle the distortion and e-mail was a nightmare. So they
      purchased JAWS and ZoomText to be able to take advantage of both.

      Since I work with blind individuals as well as individuals with usable vision,
      I also think that it would be almost impossible for a complete blind person to
      use the software as a screen reader.

    • cremsonsky@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2003
        Really? Well I never really noticed that problem. Because I use something on
        zoomtext 7.1 called color filter and edge smoothing. That will make the print
        easy to handle and read. Just a though.

        Tuliek Charles