Somerset Blind Center Spring News

  • Rob Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2003
      Below please find the links to the various articles in our Spring issue of "What's Happening." We would appreciate feedback on the newsletter, positive or negative. Have a great day!

      Corrections
      The Editor's Corner
      Charity Golf Scrambles Scheduled
      Think About Leaving a Legacy
      UPJ Sorority and Fraternity Help Raise Funds and Awareness
      Keep Blood Pressure in Check
      TICKET TO WORK WORKS
      How Not To Pick a Charity
      Let Freedom Ring