Somerset Blind newsletter with working linksk

  • Rob Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      February 4, 2003

      Hello. I hope this message finds you doing well. Below please find the links to take you to the Somerset County Blind Center's annual report for 2002. I apologize that the last message I sent had non-functional links. These should do the trick.
      As always, I appreciate your feedback on our newsletter. Please let me hear from you!

      Have a great day!

      Rob

      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County blind Center
      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      Phone: 814-445-1310
      Fax: 814-444-1385
      rob@...

      Table of Contents

      Tribute to Dick Siee
      The Editor's corner
      2002 Highlights
      Don't Forget To Save Your Toner Cartridges
      We Need Your Computer Parts
      Not just another excuse for greeting cards
      Take a "Look" at the new Alabama quarter
      Thanks Tom, Ted, Jack, Don and All the Lions and Lionesses
      January is National Eye Care Month
      Artificial Vision - Not Just Science Fiction!
      Quick Notes
      Misc
      Closing Prayer