Re: [magnifiers] Write and Read Mode

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
      Jenny Wohling wrote:
      > Hi Bas,
      > After having read your message to the list today I tried both of the sites you
      > quoted & was successful in opening the first site but unsuccessful in regards to
      > the second site which I really was interested as I run Zoom Textxtra & have no
      > luck whatsoever with PDF pages etc.
      > I was wondering why I am unable to load that particular address you quoted -
      > any ideas?
      > Thanks in anticipation - Jenny

      I'm affraid that the URL is truncated by my email client, because of the
      "(" and ")" characters in it. Please try the following:

      1. Select (highlight) the entire URL with your mouse.
      2. Select Edit -> Copy.
      3. Open a browser window.
      4. Select and clear the address bar.
      5. Select Edit -> Paste.
      6. Hit [Enter].

      That should do. For your convenience, I added the URL below.

      Kind regards,
      Bas

      http://www.aisquared.com/kbase/zx/faq/1143-How%20can%20I%20read%20Adobe%20PDF%20documentsChr(63).htm

      --