What is MAX guide?

  • petrogia@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Hi Bill and listers

      The guide is known as MaxTrak. Here's the info:

      MaxTrak makes reading with Max easier than ever. MaxTrak is an accessory
      created for the Max unit. It allows the user to effortlessly move Max
      across a page. This is very helpful for people that need the extra
      support to move Max in a straight line.

      It slips on the Max mouse very easily on the bottom and has wheels on
      it. I bought it for $19.95. It is worth it.

      To learn more go to:
      http://www.enhancedvision.com

      I don't work for this company just a satisfied customer.

      Petro
      Atlanta, Georgia