colors again

  • Ros Stinton
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      The company I work for will be changing to a web front after the New Years holidays so I cannot wait until spring for version 8. Does anybody know if Magic or any other product has a color altering option. please help.

      Ros

      A free email account your friends will never forget!
      Get YOURNAME@... at http://www.emailaccount.com/

      Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
    • wgerschalle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        Hi Ros,

        Lunar/Supernova 5.11 have a range of colour changing options
        including filtering/replaceing individual colours, there is also the
        ability of applying colour schemes, all these are independent of the
        Windows colour schemes and do not change the undelying scheme.

        I dont know whether Magic etc. do this.

        Bye,

        Walt

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          Hi Ros,

          Lunar 5.1 from Dolphin has an excelent color altering feature.
          See for a demo http://www.dolphinusa.com

          Regards Peter Verhoeven
          Internet : http://www.magnifiers.org (The Screen Magnifiers Home Page)

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
            Hi Walt,

            No, there are no other screen magnifiers including this feature.

            Regards Peter Verhoeven