Re: Zoomtext and Matrox GS 200 AGP

  • wgerschalle
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 12, 2002
      Hi Manuel,

      I think your problem with Supernova 5.10 not working under Windows XP
      maybe caused by having the ZoomText graphics interceptor installed.
      With the ZoomText interceptor installed the Supernova graphics
      interceptor will not install, this is done to protect your system.
      If you remove the ZoomText interceptor then install the Supernova
      interceptor Supernova should work.

      There is a way to get Supernova and ZoomText working together on a
      Windows XP system, but this involves some alterations in the WIndiows
      Registry - basically a registry hack. In the future there will be a
      Microsoft approved standard that will allow screen readers/magnifiers
      to install and work together wiithout having to chhack the registry

      Bye,

      Walt

      --- In magnifiers@y..., "Manuel Costa Romero de Tejada" <mcosta@e...>
      wrote:
      > Two years ago I had the same problem trying to use ZoomText in
      Windows 98
      > with Matrox G-400 graphics card. The solution was to use Dolphin
      products,
      > Lunar, LunarPlus and Suypernova. I am writing this mail using
      Supernova 4.5
      > and Matros Marvel G-400. I must say also that in Windows XP the
      problem is
      > just the opposite; I should study more the problem, but it seems
      that
      > Supernova 5.10 fails when used with Matrox Marvel G-450 eTV and
      ZoomText is

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/