ZoomText with Netscape

  • John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello, everybody!

      Does anyone use ZoomText 7.11 with Netscape? My friend seems to have a
      little problem "panning" the screen magnifications. On the old Netscape
      version 4.7x no problem. When my firend puts a mouse to the header and
      presses delete button (DEL on the keyboard) and ZoomText stays on its
      place,and not to jump down. But on Netscape 7.0 when my friend uses DEL
      key and it jumped to the start of the sentence. She dislikes that. She
      wants her mouse to stay put like an old Netscape 4.7 did. Anyone with
      this problem?

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Have a great week.

      Regards,
      John

      --
      John Cunniff
      IRC Nick: Johnc

      How to get to use DeepSpace Network? Download an IRC Client called is "mIRC", go to http://www.mirc.com/ and download the latest version of mIRC. Then, install a latest version of mIRC and run it. Put a server name to "DeepSpace" on the group name field. Then, put your Nick inthe Nick field and Alternate Nick in Alt. Nick field, your name and E-Mail in Name and E-Mail field then, click on "Connect" button to connect to DeepSpace Network. After you are connected, put #Lobby channel in your channel folder then, click "Add" then, click "Join" button to enter a channel.

      E-Mail: mailto:johnc@...
      AIM: JCunn27611
      ICQ: 53861506
      FAX: 928-563-6157

      Updated: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I got a new website up and running! Check it out at: http://aquarius.straynet.com/ and you will like it very much. Hope you come and visit with us anytime! If you have any questions or problems, please let me know. Thank you! :)