Re: [magnifiers] When will ZoomText 8 come out???????

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2002
      ROBERT K SHELLY wrote:
      > I am an inthuiastic ZoomText user. Now, it was said on this forum that ZT8 will out in January then it's said in the spring. So, when is ZT8 coming out? It is very confusing, does anyone have a real answer or is aiSquared pulling a fast one on us.

      Ai Squared: Please add a release schedule to your web site, that would
      help a lot.

      Regards,
      Bas

      --
      Bas Cancrinus -> bas@...
      Software Architect
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2002
        NO, but they are working hard at it. I spoke to them 2 weeks ago. anja

        at

        I am an inthuiastic ZoomText user. Now, it was said on this forum that ZT8
        will out in January then it's said in the spring. So, when is ZT8 coming
        out? It is very confusing, does anyone have a real answer or is aiSquared
        pulling a fast one on us.

        Bob Shelly

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212804.2460941.3878106.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17060935