Re: [magnifiers] Zoomtest Question

  • jn@tommy.demon.co.uk
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hello,

      WordAloud allows sizes from 10 pnt to 150 pnt, with a choice of font
      and text and background colours. Use capital 'M' to enlarge, and
      lower case 'm' to decrease size. (Similar short cuts are available
      for other variables.) The speech synthesiser has a choice
      of voices, and you can vary speed, pitch and gap between words.
      You can turn off the speech by going into text mode. Then you can vary
      the speed of the word-at-a-time display, from 10 up to 1000 wpm approx.
      Or you can step through the words at your own speed, by pressing 'down'
      arrow to 'word level' and then pressing 'right' arrow to step.

      Cheers from Chiswick,

      John
      --
      In message <157.15aacd22.2ad748b3@...> cremsonsky@... writes:

      >No magnification at all? Is it just speech?

      Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

      John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
      Tel: +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
      Fax: +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
      Web: http://www.cloudworld.co.uk