Re: [magnifiers] Question about Zoomtext

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002

      No, the version that is compatible with Windows XP is version 7.1 and not a
      free update from 7.03.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven

    • cremsonsky@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
        version 7.03 of zoomtext isn't compatible with windows xp. I'm sure of that,
        you would have to upgrade to 7.11 of zoomtext if you want a compatible
        version.