Assistive Technology--Talk the Talk Real Voice E-Mail Software

  • jackieyinger1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Good day:

      I have attached for your review a real voice e-mail called Talk the Talk.
      This is the newest and very affordable in assistive technology which is being
      adopted by many low-sighted and blind people to LET THEIR VOICE BE HEARD! and
      communicate in a natural way.

      Talk the Talk is state-of-the-art software that installs in one minute and
      affiliates automatically with any e-mail carrier. A complete database of
      voice files can be built and saved for future reference. Any attachment can
      now be sent along with real voice explaining the attachment. Recordings can
      be of any length as there is no time limit on the recorded messages and
      therefor can be used for lectures, newsletters, seminars, meetings, schools
      as well as individuals.

      Talk the Talk includes the software disk, a lapel microphone and a user's
      manual for $29.95 plus S/H. As an assistive technology resource this is a
      very affordable and extremely useful tool for anyone with difficulties seeing
      or typing.

      To order Talk the Talk or for articles and press releases, please contact me
      directly. I look forward to working with you and in establishing a a
      beneficial and rewarding relationship that promotes the INCLUSION of ALL
      individuals through the use of assistive technologies. Please note: the
      recent articles and press releases can be viewed at Enablelink.com and
      Eurobility.com for your convenience.

      Regards,
      Jacqueline Yinger
      President