Be Careful Installing LunerPlus If You have Other Mag SW Installed

  • lpnalda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2002
      Hi,
      Just wanted to let everyone know that after installing and even de-
      installing LunarPlus on my XP machine I haven't been able to get the
      demo of Zoomtext to install. First, it told me the demo of ZT had
      expired and now then it wont install the video drivers. I've even
      done a system restore, that made it install ok but only the first
      time and then it would run. It gave me an error of first -1 then a -
      103. So now after uninstalling and re-installing it's to the point
      where it wont install the video drivers. I guess I'm going to try and
      download another copy and if that doesn't work I'll have to email AI
      squared and see if there's something in the registry that's causing
      this.

      PS: I'm still having pretty good luck with Magic. Though I've noted
      the jerkyness a bit but I'm not so sure I couldn't live with that
      considering I like the useability of the speech package better than
      ZT. I've still not found if I can get funding for it though.

      FWIW as I've said before I'm not really fond of LunarPlus at all.
      It's UI is clunky to me. Just that you need to open up things from
      buttons instead of menus, like the other two. I also had trouble
      with it not reading things, probably worse than ZT. I can't see
      myself going in that direction at all.

      FWIW