Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText Xtra Working in a DOSS Box?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hi Scott,

      The only ZoomText Xtra does in a MS-DOS box is magnifying and tracking the
      MS-DOS prompt, but that is all. There is no speech and no support for
      keyboard scrolling. You only can scroll using the mouse.
      If I use a MS-DOS application I always use the ZoomText for DOS application
      in a full MS-DOS window.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven