ZoomText Xtra Working in a DOSS Box?

  • Scott D. Hendershot
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hello all,

      I was wondering if any of you know if ZoomText Xtra will work in a DOSS box?

      We have a DOSS database called Alpha-4 and I need to work in it?

      If the magnify part does can't the speech part work also?

      Thanks for any information you can give me!

      Later, Scott

      ---O---H---N---O---!---!-

      Light travels faster than sound.

      Definition:

      Dopelar effect- The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you
      come at them rapidly.

      Scott D. Hendershot
      Media, Pennsylvania
      hendershots@...
      Fax: 610 891 8262
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
        Hi Scott,

        The only ZoomText Xtra does in a MS-DOS box is magnifying and tracking the
        MS-DOS prompt, but that is all. There is no speech and no support for
        keyboard scrolling. You only can scroll using the mouse.
        If I use a MS-DOS application I always use the ZoomText for DOS application
        in a full MS-DOS window.

        Regards Peter Verhoeven