[magnifiers] Win2k: Avoid Carret blinking?

  • Ilias Bennani
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi.
      Here's some more questions concerningg the cursor in win2k.

      I've discovered the "Carret Bug". If the Carret is blinking, ZoomText
      magnify window automaticly jumps to the carret.

      According to lvs.se , one of the Swedish retailers of ZoomText, this is a
      known bug in late versins of ZoomText 7.0x

      Nothing is mentioned concerning this issue on Ai Squared's webb as far as
      i can see.

      Does anyone knows how to set the carret in win2k (or in other versions of
      windows) not to blink?

      ==
      Ilias Bennani - ilias@... ICQ: 5373155
      Stockholm (Farsta), Sweden. Mobile: +46 (0)739 733 521

      Fax and voicemail: +46 (0)8 598 29 222
      Send SMS to my GSM-phone: 0739733521@...