ZoomText 7.11 released!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2002
      Dear Readers,

      AiSquared has released Version 7.11 of ZoomText Xtra 7.11.

      ZoomText Xtra is a professional / Commercial screen magnifier for Windows
      95 and later (including Windows XP), that magnifies all your Windows
      programs from 2 to 16 times in all display resolutions up to 32 bit color
      depth.
      ZoomText Xtra is a two level product, including screen magnifier (level 1)
      and screen magnifier plus screen reader (level 2).

      The Version 7.11 update includes a range of important improvement and bug
      fixes.
      - Improved support for Java Accessibility;
      - Support for Microsoft's GDI+ solution;
      - A number of bug fixes, that prevent ZoomText to crash in Windows XP.

      Users of ZoomText 7.10 are strongly recommended to download and install
      this FREE update, especially Windows XP users.

      For all the details and downloads visit:
      http://www.magnifiers.org (The Screen Magnifiers Homepage)

      Kind Regards Peter Verhoeven
    • Yolanda Phelan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        Aloha Peter
        I have a friend who has Zoomtex version 6.11 can she up date to 7.11?
        Landa

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          According to the Ai Squared website, the cost is $95 to upgrade from version 6.X or earlier.