Primer by Innoventions

  • Gary Bowers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2002
      Hi all,

      Does anyone have any experience with an electronic magnifier, made by Innoventions,
      called the Primer? If so, what do you think of it?

      It's a low cost alternative to a CCTV, and it costs $295.00 (US). I could not find
      it on the Magnifiers Home Page, but I could've misssed it.

      Here's a link to more information on the Primer:

      http://www.magnicam.com/

      Gary
      Texas, USA
    • Tony Heath
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2002
        We are a reseller of Innoventions products. I sold one to a customer a few
        months ago and they are very happy with it. I thought it was great with the
        limited experience I had with it. I didn't see much difference between it
        and a similar product called the magni-cam. In fact I like the Primer
        better. You can plug in the connecting cord at either end which is great if
        you're are a left handed person or use odd configurations and set-ups of
        your magnifying equipment. I really like the fact that the camera lens is
        recessed inside the unit so the it is not touching the magnified object you
        are scanning across. This prevent scratching if you scan rough or uneven
        objects. A great little unit!

        Does anyone have any experience with an electronic magnifier, made
        by Innoventions,
        called the Primer? If so, what do you think of it?

        It's a low cost alternative to a CCTV, and it costs $295.00 (US). I
        could not find
        it on the Magnifiers Home Page, but I could've misssed it.

        Here's a link to more information on the Primer:

        http://www.magnicam.com/

        Gary
        Texas, USA

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to