ZX7.1 & Java RULEZ!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002

      After installing the Java Access Bridge from
      http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/ ZX 7.1 performs fantastic
      with Java apps. Caret & GUI controls are tracked like any other app. I'm
      very pleased that with ZX 7.1 Java is finally accessible to us.

      If you have anything to do with Java (applets or applications) then you
      should definitely give ZX 7.1 a try!

      Regards,
      Bas

      --
      Bas Cancrinus -> bas@...
      Software Architect
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
        Hi Bas,

        I fully agree with you. I tried it myself and it indeed works very well.

        greetings,

        Kees

        On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Bas Cancrinus wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > After installing the Java Access Bridge from
        > http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/ ZX 7.1 performs fantastic
        > with Java apps. Caret & GUI controls are tracked like any other app. I'm
        > very pleased that with ZX 7.1 Java is finally accessible to us.
        >
        > If you have anything to do with Java (applets or applications) then you
        > should definitely give ZX 7.1 a try!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Bas
        >
        > --
        > Bas Cancrinus -> bas@...
        > Software Architect
        > Cipherware Ltd. -> http://www.cipherware.com

      • ecq
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
          Does the ZoomText Doc Reader function work in the java applets?

          Emmet

          On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, C.L.M.Toxopeus wrote:

          > Hi Bas,
          >
          > I fully agree with you. I tried it myself and it indeed works very well.
          >
          > greetings,
          >
          > Kees
          >
          > On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Bas Cancrinus wrote:
          >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > After installing the Java Access Bridge from
          > > http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/ ZX 7.1 performs fantastic
          > > with Java apps. Caret & GUI controls are tracked like any other app. I'm
          > > very pleased that with ZX 7.1 Java is finally accessible to us.
          > >
          > > If you have anything to do with Java (applets or applications) then you
          > > should definitely give ZX 7.1 a try!
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Bas
          > >
          > > --
          > > Bas Cancrinus -> bas@...
          > > Software Architect
          > > Cipherware Ltd. -> http://www.cipherware.com
          > >

          > > The Screen Magnifiers Homepage
          > >
          > > http://www.magnifiers.org

        • C.L.M.Toxopeus
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
            No, Doc Reader does not function within Java. But the current Java support
            is an improvement of what it was (from no support).

            greetings,

            Kees