HELP: ZX7.1 & Java

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 8:23 AM

      Currently I'm evaluating ZX7.1 with Java apps, but unfortunately I can't
      manage ZX to track the caret and GUI controls in JBuilder 6 (and other
      apps). Has anybody on the list been able to do this?

      System: Win2k-SP2 with Sun JDK 1.3.1_02. I installed JAccess 1.3 and put
      jaccess.jar and jaccess-examples.jar in my classpath. Furthermore I
      put awt.properties and accessibility.properties in my jre/lib dirs. See
      content below.

      awt.properties:
      AWT.EventQueueClass=com.sun.java.accessibility.util.EventQueueMonitor

      accessibility.properties: Just a blank line, don't know what to put here.

      Thanks,
      Bas

      --
      Bas Cancrinus -> bas@...