RE: [magnifiers] Warning about the new XP Windows Highlighter uti lity.

  • Shawn Warren
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 7:35 AM
      I'd like to check out this utility Mike's referring to but it does not seem
      to be listed in the Windows XP Update. Anyone try to get it recently?

      Regards,
      Shawn

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 7:56 AM
        It looks like Microsoft have removed the utility from their update site.
        Mike.

[...]

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/