Re: [magnifiers] SUBMIT 535,104,934 ADS WITH 1 CLICK!

  • Anthony Ballou
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2002
      Hi Guys,

      I've seen a few of these spammers messages and was getting a bit antsi.
      Peter, excellent articles on the GDI plus issue keep up the good work on it.
      I've circulated your messages to any of the adaptive tech newsgroups that
      would take interest as well as the ADA-empowerment newsgroup. It's no
      surprise however when it comes down to Microsoft considering they were at
      one time considering getting rid of the shortcutb keys for windows
      altogether which would leave the visually impaired computer users totally in
      a lurch; and completely at a loss.

      All the Best,

      Tony
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2002
        Yes!!! This is beginning to be a problem!!! I thought spammers are to be
        kicked off, let's be more vigilant on this problem?

        Bob Shelly