[magnifiers] urgent ?

  • Sgmhurd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2000
      I am looking for large print software that will run in a windows environment
      on a single computer hooked to 2 monitors simultaneously running dual video
      cards. Does anyone know of a product that will do this?
    • leslie.p.peterson@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2000
        Dear Sgmhurd:

        Yes, I understand what did you say about two monitors, but I wish I could
        have 9 monitors. Ha!

        Let us hope to hear from other one if one of them know about it and it
        works.

        I wish we have good luck of 2000.

        leslie.p.peterson@... (any file)
        pattipeterson@... (plain text)
        5505 Bryant Avenue South
        Minneapolis Minnesota 55419 USA
        TeleText: 612-823-2631 TelePhone: 800-627-3529

      • MsLorettaE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2000
          Mac computers will run two monitors at once and split portions of the screen
          between the two monitors.

          Loretta
        • MsLorettaE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2000
            Windows 98 will also run two or three monitors, according to the package.
            I've seen the Mac doing it, but not a Windows machine. The window that
            displays the software is split among the multiple screens. The usual use for
            this, aside for gaming, is for graphics and publishing packages where you
            have roll up tool menus. You can put the tools on a corner of the screen in
            one monitor and the picture you are working on in the other monitor.

            Loretta