Mysterious ZX7 cursor tracking

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hi,

      When I switched from Java 2 SDK v1.3 to v1.3.1 I noticed very mysterious
      but welcome behaviour of ZX v7.06:
      Cursor tracking was suddenly enabled in the Java application Together v4.2!!

      ZX tracks the cursor in the area where source code is generated and
      edited, without a single mistake. I tried all demos which are
      distributed with the SDK, but ZX doesn't track the cursor in any of them.
      Does somebody have an explanation?? You can download the latest release
      of Together from http://www.togethersoft.com

      Regards,
      Bas

      --