Computer Dialing

  • Albert A. and Gittel Schwartzberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      I have been trying to obtain employment with certain
      telemarketing/fund-raising companies. Many of them use computer dialing
      where the computer dials the number and the information about the caller
      appears on the screen. Has anyone had experience with this and in
      particular using Zoomtext Xtra? Was it successful and what adaptations were
      necessary? Thank you
      Abe Schwartzberg