      From: johnc44@... [mailto:johnc44@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:16 PM
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] Print out documents by webpage or E-mails with
      large print software

      Hello, everybody!

      I have a question for you about LP-WIN and printing. My girlfriend
      uses LP-WIN to read her webpage and E-Mail. she is using netscape
      communicator 4.76 for her E-Mail. She leaves Netscape as defaults but
      reads with LP-WIN to enlarge the webpage to make it look proper.

      If she wanted to print her document, either the webpage or E-Mail,
      she found out that her hard copy printed into a TINY print; she can
      NOT read anything!!! She showed me the hard copy. I found she has to
      do something else to do the job.

      does anyone know how can she enlarge her documents to print out with
      large fonts as she can read?

      I would appreciate your reply. Thank you very much!

      Very truly yours,
      John Cunniff
      Server Administrator