      From: tony <tony@...>
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] Highlighting text
      Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:50:43 -0500

      I notice when I am using MS Word with Zoomtext 7 I am able to highlight text
      by holding the shift key and using the arrow keys. This makes it easy to
      highlight what I want. In Internet Explorer, however, I cannot use this
      method. I have to use the mouse click and drag which is very difficult
      especially when you cannot see the whole screen. I loose my place and don't
      know what I am highlighting. Is there anything I can do so that I can use
      the shift+aroow keys in Internet Explorer?