5274Re: [magnifiers] Firefox & Windows 7 with ZoomText 9...

  • Matthew Sullivan
    Jan 9, 2013
      Hi

      I have exactly the same experience, and it is a little frustrating as I
      have to use Internet Explorer rather than Firefox of Chrome, both of which
      are better browsers but the text display is very fuzzy.

      Is there a solution?

      Thanks, Matthew.