5273Firefox & Windows 7 with ZoomText 9...

  • John Cunniff
    Dec 26, 2012
      Hello, there!!

      I have a question for you. I am running Zoomtext 9.19 with Windows 7 on my
      laptop for a year now. I love this system so much. I am also using MS
      Outlook and Word with no problem. My favorite browser is Firefox. I keep it
      up-to-date with 17.0.2, I think. Well, when I launched Firefox, I can see
      the images & text that comes up looks a little bit blurriness. I wonder, is
      there a way that I can fix it in Firefox to make the image & text into
      sharper view while I magnify into ZoomText?

      Let me know.

      Thank you very much!

      Johnny :)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic