5270Using Adobe Reader X with ZoomText 9.19

  • John Cunniff
    Oct 7, 2012
      Hello, Everybody!

      I have a question for you.

      I have been trying to run an ebook that has been scanned to be created into
      PDF file. I am using ZoomText 9.19 with Adobe Reader X (version 10). When I
      ran the program, the hot keys won't work. I try to exit Adobe Reader X,
      ZoomText hot key worked. I think that there is a problem with ZoomText not
      working when I use Adobe Reader X.

      Does anyone have the solution for me? Please let me know if any.

      Thank you very much.

      Johnny :)

      John Cunniff
      President,
      Deaf-Blind Contact Center
      E-mail: johnc@... or johncunniff@...
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jcunniff
      IMs: JCunn27611 or johncunniff@...
      PhoneS: 781-517-7588; Text IM: 781-606-0343
      Skype: [PPD - Busy schedules]
      Fax: 781-979-0215
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic