5250RE: [magnifiers] ZoomText 9.1 locked out...

  • Leonardo Costa Coscarelli
    May 1, 2012
      Johny,

      I noticed warning message telling about new version too but I had no problem
      with it, just like you.

      I use Zoomtext 9.19 with Windows 7 64 bits.

      I remark that the first two or three times I accounted this warning message
      in my screen, I was in a hurry and did not check box “Don’t inform me
      again.” So I was shown this dialog box sometimes before I disabled it.
      Despites it did not cause bugs or instability in my computer.

      Your friend’s report sounds really strange.

      By the way, I have not tested Zoomtext 10 in my computer yet. Do you folks
      have a opinion about how it performs in comparison with Zoomtext 9.19? I
      don’t mean about new features. My question is: did you find Zoomtext 10
      faster or more stable than Zoomtext 9.1?

      Greetings,

      Leo