5243Re: [magnifiers] FULL SCREEN ANDROID APP MAGNIFIERS

  • Rui Cruz
    Dec 31, 2011

      My Android 2.3 dosn't have that option.
      However I see this option on other phones with Android.

      Do you know in what version that tool was added?

      *Rui Cruz*
      Tel: +351 21 099 70 22
      Telem: +351 96 827 1502
      www.RuiCruz.pt <http://www.ruicruz.pt>