5067HyperLens vs. ZoomText?

  • tonymx08
    Jun 1 9:11 AM
      Hi Thomas,

      HyperLens is actually very different than ZoomText, besides the unique features mentioned in the previous post, it is lightweight (5.27 MB only), it is cheaper ($89.95 only). Here I am just going to tell the folks that now there is another more affordable alternative for screen magnification. If interested it is indeed worth having a try!

      HyperLens works well with 64-bit Windows 7, performs very smooth screen magnification even rotation, and displays the lens through DirectDraw hardware overlay surface in the enhanced mode.

      But if you are really interested in HyperLens, the best way to know how it works is to have a try, you can get the 30-day Free Trial at the product page:
      http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html

      Since it is very lightweight (5.27 MB), you can evaluate it in minutes. Hope you will be delighted by it and enjoy using it!

      Best regards,
      Tony