      From: tonymx08 <tonymx08@...>
      Subject: [magnifiers] Re: HyperLens - A lightweight and more affordable alternative!
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Thomas,

      Thanks for your interest in HyperLens!

      HyperLens works smoothly with Windows 7 in both Shaped Lens/Full-screen
      modes, and has some unique features which might suit some special visual
      needs:

      1. Graphic detail enhancing technologies, which enable you to clearly
      view the dim graphic/video details hidden in the dark areas that
      normally very hard to be seen. Such as underexposed pictures and video
      monitoring in night light. (You can simply Ctrl + Alt + Mouse Wheel to
      lighten the dimmed screen display, or use Ctrl + Shift + R to reset it.)

      2. Real-time sharpening filters (Sharpen and Edge Enhance), to sharpen
      the blurred display contents.

      3. Full mouse cursor enhancements (Size, Color and Opacity), now
      supports mouse cursor size up to 128 x 128 pixels.

      4. Realistic click highlighting effects (Size, Color and Intensity).

      5. Anti-glare texture filters. Specially designed to improve the visual
      comfort of all kinds of reading, viewing and editing experiences.

      For more detailed information about HyperLens, please visit the product
      page at:
      http://www.visionsuit.com/index.html

      Hope you will like it!

      Best regards,
      Tony

      --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Morgan <tommorgan85@...>
      wrote:

      > How does it compare to the free windows 7 built in full screen
      magnifier?

      > How does it compare to Zoomtext?
      >
      > What are some limitations?
      >
      > Does it support 64-bit OS?
      >
      > Thanks for the email and news, I'm always interested in new
      developments.

      Mouse
      > Wheel to zoom, or along with Shift key to rotate at the same time. In
      > both Shaped Lens and Full-screen modes.
      >     2. Highly optimized real-time sharpening filters (Sharpen and Edge
      > Enhance).
      >     3. Full color level adjustments for every color channel in all the
      4
      > color modes (True Color, Grayscale, Invert and Sepia), which enable
      you
      > to clearly view the dim graphic/video details hidden in the dark areas
      > that normally very hard to be seen.
      >     4. Full color adjustments (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and
      Hue)