4989blog re AMD

  • Bonnie Busekrus
    Feb 3, 2010
      I recently spoke with Kary Carbaugh about the blog I have very recently
      launched. I was diagnosed with AMD nearly three years ago and have been
      coping with it - and improving it greatly - since then. I decided to do a
      blog with the intention to share information with others who also have the
      disease. You can find the blog through Google search
      www.macularinsights.com and going to Food Fight Against Macular
      Degeneration. I would also like to inform everyone on the magnifiers@egroups
      list about the blog in hopes of building a network of shared experiences and
      information. I am on that distribution list as well.

      I'd very much appreciate hearing from you regarding how I might "spread the
      word." I look forward to hearing from you.

      Bonnie

      Bonnie Busekrus

      Clarity Coaching

      303-399-2264