      From: Loy <loyrg2845@...>
      Subject: Re: [magnifiers] newly blind
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:27 PM

      Here is a few link that might give you some information. God Bless
      Free magnifier
      http://www.magnifie rs.org/Zoomtext magnifier
      www.aisquared. com
      Screen readers
      Window Eyes
      www.GwMicro. com
      JAWS and Magic
      www.freedomscientif ic.com
      NVDA, free screen reader
      http://www.nvda- project.org/
      information for blind and vision impaired
      http://www.blind- computing. com/