4803Re: [magnifiers] iPod Solutions?

  • cbblob@cs.com
    Feb 4, 2009
      After all my researching etc., I found the same solution. I received my Nano
      4th generation and imported all my songs (after enabling "spoken menus") and
      it works fantastic. I can even see the screen using my cctv. But best of
      all, the menu commands are spoken and I find it easy to use. I am having a blast
      and now wish I had purchased the 16GB instead of the 8GB. But remember, it
      is only the "Nano 4th generation" that has the spoken menu accessibility.
      Catherine (Rockin' in Florida now with a Nano)