4728Re: [magnifiers] is there a real alternative to zoomtext?

    Aug 6 12:47 AM
      Thanks for your explanation, Thomas. That's a nasty bug. Is Ai^2 aware
      of this bug and are they planning a fix? The other full screen
      magnifiers have an even worse performance record than ZT; do they
      disable all auxiliary cores as well?

      Regards,
      Bas

      Bas Cancrinus