4724RE: [magnifiers] is there a real alternative to zoomtext?

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Aug 4, 2008

      try Lunar 30 days trial http://www.yourdolphin.com/tryit.asp?id=3

      Peter Verhoeven

      > hallo everyone, sorry my bad engllish, but i hope it is
      > understandable.
      >
      > i have used zoomtext for many years now, but in my openion
      > zoomtext is becomming worse and worse with every new release.
      >
      > my problems are performance related. in many cases zoomtext
      > runs so slow that it is imposible to use.
      >
      > on some websites (i use firefox) the performance is so bad
      > that i have to turn off zoomtext, and that is just not a good
      > soulution.
      >
      > but isn't there an alternative to zoomtext?
      > i don't need any fancy features, i would just like a full
      > screen magnifier that works. (with better performance than zoomtext)
      >
      > and it isn't my pc that is slow. it is a 3 ghz quadcore with
      > 4 gb memory.
      >
      > any ideas? thanks

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

      Thank you for your co-operation.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic