4669RE: [magnifiers] AT and custom settings

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Jun 6, 2008
      Hi Julie,

      I don't know what you mean exactly?
      Do you mean the tooltips at "BBC Progammes" and "Beta" for example?

      Peter Verhoeven
      http://www.magnifiers.org

      > Hello Screen Magnifier Users,
      >
      > The BBC is striving to create usable and accessible products
      > to share its programmes and content with everyone. In an
      > effort to bring new technologies to our sites and ensure a
      > pleasant user experience we're considering introducing microformats.
      >
      > We are looking to the AT user communities to gain feedback on
      > whether you turn on tool tips such as those shown here:
      >
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london
      > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london>
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b7zcf/comingup
      > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b7zcf/comingup>
      >
      > Lastly, I want to welcome your thoughts on whether
      > microformats are good or bad for the AT user community. Thank
      > you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Julie Schiller
      > UX&D
      >
      > BBC Future Media & Technology
      > BC5 A3, Broadcast Centre:
      > 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ
      >
      > T: 0208 008 4381 (Ext 0284381)
      >
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/ <http://www.bbc.co.uk/> This e-mail
      > (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain
      > personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless
      > specifically stated.
      > Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor
      > act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

      Visit Oce at drupa! Register online now: <http://drupa.oce.com>

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

      Thank you for your co-operation.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic