4668AT and custom settings

  • Julie Schiller
    Jun 5, 2008
      Hello Screen Magnifier Users,

      The BBC is striving to create usable and accessible products to share
      its programmes and content with everyone. In an effort to bring new
      technologies to our sites and ensure a pleasant user experience we're
      considering introducing microformats.

      We are looking to the AT user communities to gain feedback on whether
      you turn on tool tips such as those shown here:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b7zcf/comingup

      Lastly, I want to welcome your thoughts on whether microformats are good
      or bad for the AT user community. Thank you for your time and I look
      forward to hearing from you soon!

      Sincerely,
      Julie Schiller
      UX&D