4633Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText and Vista

  • John Cunniff
    Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Greg,

      Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback about ZoomText and Vista.
      My understanding that it is clear to me that ZoomText 7.1 or 7.11 won't
      work in Vista, how sad!!! That means I have to purchase the copy which
      is NOT free (I do not have the original license, though.) So, anyway,
      hey, I am letting you know that not only the problem in Vista that you
      mentioned of not tracking in dialog boxes or contents that opens
      automatically. I run Windows XP with ZoomText 9.0 from work's computer.
      I have the similar problem as you mentioned about not tracking the
      Dialog boxes and other stuff like that. Like today, when I closed
      Microsoft Word, it didn't track a "Yes" button so, I had to move from an
      X button downward to the middle and look for a dialog box, I find "No"
      to discard the empty document, grin. So, I feel fine to go ahead for
      upgrading from 7.11 to 9.1 before I purchase a new computer. Oh well.

      Bruce: I agree with yo that I would not purchase a new computer with
      Windows Vista in it either! :)

      Everybody: Thanks for your feedbacks on the computer and ZoomText
      accessibility issues.

      I appreciated your help.

      Have a nice day.

      Johnny :)