4629Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText and Vista

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2008
      I recently purchased a new computer with windows Vista on it, upgrading from
      my windows 98 computer with zoomtext 7 on it. You have to upgrade to
      zoomtext 9.1, but it operates fine on Vista. Overall I think Vista works very well
      for me. Sometimes Zoomtext doesn't track to windows and dialog boxes which
      open automatically and sometimes it does, sometiems it reds the contents of a
      dialog box and sometimes it doesn't, but it is stable, Vista works well,
      once you get used to it it is very easy. A few hot keys are different, which
      makes going back and forth from my windows 98 machine to my vista machine a
      little confusing when I tend to use the wrong hot key combos.

      /greg

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)