      From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com on behalf of princessamy1962
      Sent: Wed 11/21/2007 5:12 PM
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [magnifiers] portable cctv

      Hi

      I am attending college. I have problems seeing the blackboards. One
      day I went to a low vision doctor and he suggested a portable cctv
      that might connect to my laptop. So, I was thinking about looking
      into one.
      I have a Dell laptop, with window xp home editions.

      Does anyone know of a portable cctv?

      keep in mind I am looking for swomething that is not that hea y.

      Also, I would like the cctv be able to take picture's and saved it to
      my laptop.

      thanks

      amy