4546Re: [magnifiers] Re: NVDA Free Open Source Screen Reader For Windows Reviewed

  • Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
    Oct 6, 2007
      Hi William,

      I'd strongly recommend writing to the NVDA mailing list with your NVDA
      problems rather than this list, since more NVDA users will be on that
      list, and since the NVDA developers definitely read that list but may
      not read this Magnifiers list. When you write to the NVDA list, it would
      help if you said what version of NVDA you're using and gave steps to
      reproduce your problem. Here's information about the NVDA mailing list:

      http://www.nvda-project.org/community.html

      --
      Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

      william keates wrote:

      > cant see where to configure word echo etc other
      > than in zoomtextwhich has this enabled
      >
      > I only have word97 but NVDA wont read documents
      > in open office 2.3 nor in word2003 viewer for
      > .doc or the new.docx word2007 format
      >
      > Tirning off Zoomtext no help

      > that gives answers, not web links.
      > <http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC>